hey there:
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
Sunday, July 04, 2004
Sunday, July 04, 2004
Finally cut my hair today..thought I looked like Yi Hui..in a way..but I look so decent..can't stand it..though the back isn't as layered as I wanted it to be...but heck...the woman there was kind enough to tolerate my fussiness..yeah well..heh..Mei Yi and I had the same hairstyle..wahaha..wonder what the ppl would say when they see me on Tues..
I hate it when ppl say I look sexy..it just reminds me of SOMEONE..though I appreciate your saying I look good..but PLS!! DON'T USE THE WORD "SEXY"!!
What happened is this: We went to Marine Parade, called Felicia and realize the shop was in Roxy Square. So we went to Roxy Square and walked about till we ask this woman, Grace Tan,who is the owner of the shope Swish Salon or something, also the salon I cut my hair in..she said it was in Katong Mall so we went there while it was raining and realize the place is in renovation..so the salon is no longer in Katong Mall..then we walked back in the rain again to Marine Parade and tried to decide where to cut our hairs..Speed had too many ppl..the shops in the neighbourhood was..too far..the shops in Marine Parade were VERY ex..the lowest we found was $28 and the highest..well..to cut Mei Yi's hair is about $44 without GST..just think about cutting mine..jeez..so went back to Roxy Square and went to Leaves Salon but too many ppl waiting so went back to Swish Salon and got hair cut there..the woman's nice and she's really experienced..just a bit..violent..right peeps? Just how she grabbed my hair with the comb to blow them dry..*shudders* but I think I'll go back there to cut my hair..haha..trust her cutting alot..yay..my hair looks nice!
Haha..so that's the very funny part..haha, how we're just so undecided..haha..
I hate it when I get hyper...cause after that, I'll get really upset..and out of no reason at all..haiz.. but like they say, the amount of happiness you feel is the same amount of sadness you feel unconsciously..I can't remember where I got that from..yeah well..
Argh! Don't want to write anything else here.
- #67
**What are you trying to do now? You scare me so so much inside..though I just try not to show it..though there was a period of time where I avoided you because I can't help it..but I felt really guilty, after all we were friends once..why had this break our friendship? But please..don't chase me anymore..don't scare me anymore.I don't want to lead you on again..I don't want to talk to you. I don't want to see you. I don't want to hear your voice. I don't want to see your number. I don't want to get anymore of your messages. I don't want to go out with you. I don't want to hear anyone mention your name at all. I wish I had never met you. I wish I won't have to patch up with you. I wish I will forget about you and not know you exist at all. Do you know how I feel? I really wonder if you're jealous of the people around me, especially those closest to me..I have to tell you this: You're not one of my good friends..you're just..a friend to me..one thing is this: I cannot confide in you. At all. Because I find you're not sincere in your words, you're not honest in your comments..you're just trying to make me feel better, that's all. What's the point of lying to me? I want to hear the truth no matter how hurtful. And you're so judgemental and hypocritical. I hate talking to you. I hate to hear your replies. I just want to argue with you till I can hurt you so deep it'll scar you for life. But I don't want to do that. Because it is a sin to do so. I'm still trying to forget this happened. Forgive and forget. But I can't. See? I'm not perfect. I'm not as sweet and as cute and as charming and as soft and merciful as you may think I am. Yes. I have changed. Whether good or bad, I know how to stand up for myself. You cannot hurt me anymore. I won't let you hurt me anymore. I don't care about you anymore. You're nothing to me.**